Library Workshops and Events
Data Management Drop-In Hour
Do you want help with data management planning or sharing your scholarly work? Visit our drop-in hour to get hands-on support. We can help you with:
- Using DMPTool.
- Using the Open Science Framework.
- Describing and depositing your data in CurateND or subject repositories for your field.
- Complying with federal funding agency public access policies and publisher data availability policies.
- Creating and maintaining your online profile in Google Scholar, ORCID, etc.
- Sharing your scholarly publications and presentations in CurateND.
Related LibGuide: Managing Your Research Data by Julie Vecchio
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Conference Room 131A
- CDS | Data Management